Thursday, November 19, 2009

Is this freestyle good?

ok me and my friend have a band and we were messing around one day and told someone we were sining up for the talent show....so someone went and signed us up and everyone hs heard our songs and we need a new one so my friend was freestlying and he came up with this to the beat of crank that





click left click right add yo friends in dis ho we dont facebook no mo we just myspace this ho not watch me yua crank that myspace(x4)click left click right add yo friends in dis ho we dont facebook no mo we just myspace this ho not watch me yua crank that myspace(x4)


myspace off in dis spot make you dat my layout hot add mike jackson probaby not then add tila man shes hot......and thats all he came up with is that good rate on a scale of 1-10

Is this freestyle good?
Not my style, but if your a teen then I think other teens would like it!
Reply:No I don't think it's good you're biting off of soulja boi.


No comments:

Post a Comment