Thursday, November 19, 2009

Facebook problem.?

I log on to Facebook,


but something's wrong with it.


It's not letting me view the normal layout.


It's got the word "Search" on top with the little text box below it, but then I have to scroll down to see my updates and such.


It doesn't even have the blue border anymore.


It looks somewhat like a Word document with links.


It never started doing this until a few weeks ago, and there is the very rare day that it switches back to the normal view.


Any ideas?


No one else I know has the same problem,


but when they log on when they're on my computer it screws up for them, too.


HELP!





-jo.

Facebook problem.?
restart your pc and delete cookies
Reply:The same thing happened to me!!!


But it went away after I refreshed the page once.





It's only your computer; is there anything wrong with other websites?





I don't think there's anything you can do about it. There's probably a bug in the facebook operating system that can only happen with your model of computer.





Just give it some time.


If it doesn't fix itself, email facebook! =]


No comments:

Post a Comment