Thursday, November 19, 2009

Internet browsers not loading.?

I have three browsers: Mozilla, IE, and AOL. IE and AOL will not load a page at all, and Mozilla will load most pages, but when I get to one that it won't load, it also won't load any other link I click afterwards. I have to exit out of it and restart Mozilla for it to work again. It also won't load pictures off of Facebook or Myspace, and will not load layouts. I have cleared all cookies, etc., and restarted my computer and my wireless internet connection. It has never acted like this before. Any way to fix it?

Internet browsers not loading.?
ive had that problem before to when i tried going to a site it would just do nothing. i resolved mine in firefox by going to tools and clear private data be sure to check the boxes for youre cache and cookies and then that should work


No comments:

Post a Comment