Monday, November 16, 2009

In Facebook what are the features, things aperson can do there?

I made a Facebook account like 2 days ago. I have some friends I added but that´s about what I know how to use. I dont know how to use that. I see that other of my friends have their Facebook page very pimped out but I dont know how to do that...I have a My Space page and I know how to use that well, i add backgrounds, layouts, graphics, music, add quizzes that I take, i blog, ect but in Facebook its much more serious and I dont know how to use it. what are some stuff I can post in my Faceboom page? give me some ideas and tell me where to go...

In Facebook what are the features, things aperson can do there?
Go to the left hand corner of your page where there is the applications box, click edit, on the right hand corner will be "browse more applications" You browse the applications and add any of them that look interesting and fun.
Reply:if you like stuff on your friend's pages just click on those features and it'll ask if you want to add that feature to YOUR page. done.


No comments:

Post a Comment