Thursday, November 19, 2009

I want a blog web site but?

I have been blogging for almost 2 yrs on blogger.com but i would to finally upgrade to my own domain.





with blogger i just have the basic settings and i did not ad anything besides my posts





I would like a blog similar to this one


http://www.intomobile.com/





I know how to do the layout and look but i do not know how to do the following please help





set up an rss feed








set this up----Email this • Save to del.icio.us • Stumble It! • Share on Facebook • Digg This!





the "get new posts by email"





something to do comments with- like they did no need to register just need to suply name email and comment





are the above done via i guess blog tools or is this done via coding?





ALSO if i want my own domain i know i can get a domain from a million different places but are there companies out there that do domain/hosting for the blogger with blogger tools in the control panel?

I want a blog web site but?
Or webhost should suport blogging features. Else you may contact a web designer to code blogging support for your website. Check websites like http://definitivelab.com/
Reply:Try this site, The hosting is very in-expensive and the service is great, I host my own site with it. They do have blogging tools that can be set up via fantasitco through cPannel. I think the blogging software available there will suit your needs





http://www.hostmonster.com/track/kdiskco...








They give you a free .com Domain with the hosting plans





They also allow you to manually install any of the major Blogging apps if it does not suit your needs


No comments:

Post a Comment