Monday, November 16, 2009

Can I put background designs for Facebook?

In Facebook, can I put background design layouts like myspace or put embedded html tweaks where I can play music automatically when people visit my facebook profile ?





or you can't do anything with it at the current moment? it's so restrictive what you can do with facebook.

Can I put background designs for Facebook?
At the moment facebook doesn't allow any design customization.





This is why I prefer Yuniti ( http://yuniti.com ) to facebook. It has all the benifits of facebook., but you can also customize it more. Facebook is kind of bland. Still good, just less pretty.
Reply:No you cannot, they have no way to change the coding like you can with myspace, they may have some type of app for the music though but you would have to seach through the apps, use keyword 'music'

Good fake eyelashes

No comments:

Post a Comment