Monday, May 4, 2009

How do you add background layouts, music, games, and videos on FACEBOOK?

How do you place a background layout, game, video, or song on FACEBOOK on your profile. I have seen some profiles and read that facebook has banned people because of this but i want to figure out how to do it. If anyone know can they please tell me. I know that you can do it on myspace but how do you do it on facebook.





THIS QUESTION IS WORTH TEN FULL POINTS!!!

How do you add background layouts, music, games, and videos on FACEBOOK?
I don't think you can add those things to your profile. However, there is a new feature called "shares" where you can add Youtube videos, websites, and links to your shares. When you're logged in, on the left side check out "My Shares" for more information, or check out the help pages.

diet

No comments:

Post a Comment